Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Giggles - Oh My!

I have just been reminded why I thought things changed at 4 months for Conner. The first several months of having a baby seems so rough at times and I just kept reminding myself that Conner used up all his "bad" by 4 months. Well, on Sunday, Blake GIGGLED! Now I know that it has nothing to do with them being any less needy. Things change so much because all of a sudden they begin to interact, smiling, cooing, giggling...making you feel like the best person in the world!

Isn't it amazing what a little praise can do? It can make even the most mundane chores easier. I think I may just need to take a cue from my darling infant and do my best to better praise all those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...