Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Are you in the Seattle area?

You're Invited to a Celebration!

Who: You (and a friend!)

What: an awesome time filled with
fun, crafting and prizes!

When: Sunday May 18, 2008 @ 4:45 (until they kick us out)

Where: Round Table Pizza - Lake Meridian

Cost: Come alone and the cost is $5.00
(free w/purchase or booking a party)
Bring a friend and the fun is FREE for you and your friend.
*Cost includes the fun projects shown below, prizes and the New Idea Book.
Plus, your choice of feminine or masculine layouts.I am so excited to be featured in the brand new Close To My Heart Summer Idea Book that a celebration seemed in order! In addition, to the excitement of the new book, we also received our building permit.

You, my dear customers, have a large part in these successes!
I'd like to treat you to a celebration! Join me for fun, prizes, scrapbooking/stamping projects & the NEW Summer Idea Book!

You must RSVP to reserve your spot!
Only a few spaces are still available!

You can RSVP by phone or email: (425) 413-4280 CreatewithChristine@msn.com

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I am so glad I saw it on your website! I have been meaning to email to see how you are. Seems like life keeps flying by. Your boys are adorable and you are so creative :) Glad I can catch up with you on your blog. Have a wonderful evening!

    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine,

    I love your latest layouts.

    Are you familiar with the Blog Tag game...I'm tagging you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby and I visited Seattle two years ago and absolutely loved it! I wish we were coming back again soon. Thanks for sharing your photos of the watershed area -- it's a place we will have to visit just for the scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I saw this online and thought of you and your photography:

    http://ethicalgrifter.blogspot.com/

    Glad to hear about your permits, I know how exciting that is. Soon enough you will be sitting in your brand new house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun - hope it all went well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aubrey - I love that I now know your blog too...I'll have to go post some comments :)

    Michelle - Thank you for the comments on my layouts. I am not used to scrapping just normal nature photos. I am familiar with the tag game and I have recently been tagged.

    Tami - Washington is beautiful and the watershed is rather stunning. You actually have to get on a tour (they are rather hard to get on) to head into the ws. But the pictures I took here are taken at the education center and the lake, which you can get into at any time.

    Melanie - Thank you! I bookmarked that blog and will check it often. I'll have to take a look through my photos and see if I have anything that I think would be appropriate.

    Jena - We had an absolute blast at my open house celebration. Everyone was super pleased with all the nifty free projects. They even cut the paper themselves for the layouts and I was so proud of them. I can't wait to do another!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...