Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cedar River Water Shed Photography Course

As I mentioned earlier, I took some pictures today during the photography course. Many of these are practice shots, but some of them turned out better than hoped. Shooting in RAW may be more than I am ready for, I just don't know if I have any time to figure out a new process. After actually installing the software that came with my camera, I was able to upload the RAW images and convert them to JPEG so I could edit them. In this case, the only editing I have done is to crop. Enjoy! (Click on Image to See the Entire Album)

5 comments:

  1. Your pictures are amazing. What a great place to practice your photography skills! Keep up the good work!
    Heather - CTMH sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, those are some awesome pictures. I just recently took a digital photography class and really learned a lot about my camera. I wish I had more time to play around with it. Thanks for sharing your great photos.

    Vicki - Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool shots, you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the great compliments! I do love photography and I think the best part about this class was the quiet time that I got to spend on practicing taking photos and trying new things. I hope to be able to take additional classes in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such fun - great place for photography!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...