Friday, July 23, 2010

Achieving your dreams...

This year my sweet neighbor achieved her dream of publishing her very first book. This last week, she completed her book signing at Cutter's Point in Covington, Washington and got to experience the joys of being a super star. Which if you were to go any where with Amy, you'd know that she has been one for a very long time (every one knows her, every where she goes). Congratulations Amy on achieving your dream!

Order your copy here.

“If you’re looking for a cliffhanger with mind-boggling twists and turns, this might not be the book for you. I’m not a mountaineer; I’m just a mama. If you’re looking for deep historical references, Greek and Latin word-root explanations or deep theological epiphanies, I’m probably not your gal. But if you want to read about how God has brought about extraordinary blessings, grace, comfort, healing, love and laughter in the midst of everyday circumstances, that is what this book is about. My hope and prayer is that you will feel a burning desire to take a break from the hustle and bustle of your busy life, that you might see how God is at work in your corner of the world as well.”

~Amy Munson, Author

Here is what other's are saying...
“The author draws the reader in with her humor, then holds the reader's attention with her honesty and transparency. As a result, I repeatedly found myself learning life lessons along with the author. I appreciate her vulnerability that allowed me to glean from her wisdom.”
~ Amazon Review 

“This book is great! Amy Munson draws us into her crazy-fun life full of husband, kids, dogs, chickens, family and friends, and shares why she'd never trade it for anything! She's got a great sense of humor, and her writing style makes you feel like she's sitting in the same room chatting with you... over a cup of coffee, of course.
I laughed until the tears rolled down my face, and even had to leave the room so I didn't disturb my sleeping husband when I couldn't stop. And I cried when she shared her heart aches, too. Through it all, she shares how this time without the constant distraction of Facebook drew her closer to God - and it just might draw you closer, too.”
~Amazon Review

“This young woman is a phenomenal writer! You MUST read this book. It will change your life.”
 ~Post from “Fans of Life Without Facebook: My Lenten Journey” 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...