Thursday, July 29, 2010

Scrapbook Expo - Summer Wishes Make & Take



For those of you who stopped by our booth at the Scrapbook Expo a couple of weekends ago here is the first of three videos featuring the make and takes I offered at the event. I have included a list of supplies I used and here's a little secret, I primarily used left overs from our wonderful Splendor Workshop on the Go. I don't know about you, but I sure thought it was a great way to use up my supplies after making the featured layouts and cards.

Order the supplies listed below and you will be able to create these adorable layouts and cards, in addition to the make and take shown in the video. Shop online and have the items shipped right to your doorstep.






1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Christine! Such a fun and happy card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...