Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Close To My Heart Convention - Leadership Day

Tell me doesn't this room look devine?! Nona and I are sharing a room (one of the many things I look forward to at Convention - spending time with great friends).
Today was Leadership day, which is a day planned especially for those building a team with Close To My Heart.  The day started off with the always exciting general session where they shared a few peaks into what they have in store for us. Let's talk about a Studio J app for IPhones - now you can take your complete layouts with you in your purse to show off. A new credit card processing company which eliminates fees on websites and customer transactions - which means we'll keep more of the money we make while offering our customers payment options. Oh and let's not forget the big change to the catalogs... we'll be going to a semi annual catalog. More product to choose from while still being able to adjust quickly to the trends, offering you what is hot while it is still hot!  Wahoo! What an incredible day! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

8:00–9:00 am  
Leadership Registration
9:00–11:00 amGeneral Session
11:00 am–1:00 pmLunch
11:30 am–12:30 pmPresidential Luncheon (by invitation only - someday I'll enjoy this!)
1:00–5:00 pmBusiness Classes
5:00 pmDinner (on own)
4:00–8:00 pmConvention Registration
6:00–10:00 pmTeam Meetings

We ended the day with a massive Dream Team meeting.  The Dream Team is the largest and oldest (these Consultants have been a part of CTMH forever - our leader Karen Morris is celebrating 20 years). I am in awe of so many of the women that make up this team. Imagine my surprise when they announce the Top 10 for personal sales, team sales and recruiting AND MY NAME shows up on the screen. I am #5 overal recruiter for the Dream Team and Connected Hearts.  Unbelievable!  Thank you to each any everyone of you who joined my team!

If this looks like too much fun to miss next year, checked out my website at http://www.createwithchristine.com/ to find out more about joining my team (and coming with me to Convention in 2011). Even though I am gone, I am still checking email at least once daily, so if you have any questions send them to me at CreatewithChristine@msn.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...