Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane


I am so excited, when you read this I'll be on a plane flying (first class - paid for with miles I earned through selling CTMH) to Close To My Heart Convention in Washington, DC.

In the last 5+ years, I have only missed one event. That was the first Convention right after I signed up. My upline (Katie) called me each day from the Convention floor, surrounded by all the excitement, to share updates which I would pass along to our team. While I looked forward to each call, it was bittersweet because it made me want to be there even more as I realized the fun I was missing.

I've scheduled posts for each day that I am at Convention and I'll try to add highlight photos for each day. If after reading these posts and seeing the fun we are having you decide that you'd love to join me at the next event, visit my website at www.CreatewithChristine.com for more information and join our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...