Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Close To My Heart Convention - Saturday, July 10, 2010


I have to admit I was a little hesitant about general session on Saturday morning. Not because I didn't want to hear what was coming up, but simply because I forgot my kleenex. I knew that first up was a special Operation Smile keynote speaker.  At our last event there was not a dry eye in the room as we learned more about Operation Smile and how each and everyone of us who purchase from Close To My Heart help to fix the smile of thousands of children.  How rewarding it is to work with a company that gives so much to such a worthy cause!

Convention would not be complete without a game show hosted by our hilarious Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Kristine Widtfeldt. Having Ginni up on stage made it even more fun - this woman can make and entire room laugh when she does. 

Time for a little more creativity! Look close and you can see a good selection of upcoming product :)

At our closing banquet were wowed by a phenomenal artist who painted Jeanette in under 5 minutes and then entertained by the hilarious Anita Renfroe.

Convention was coming to and end. To finish it off Monica announced the location of Convention 2011 and the next incentive trip in 2012. We'll be heading to the Happiest Place on Earth Disneyland for Convention and then Hawaii for the incentive trip! I'd love to have you join us visit my website to sign up or contact me at CreatewithChristine@msn.com or (425) 413-4280 for more information.

*All photos taken by Close To My Heart's photographer.

9:00–11:00 amGeneral Session
11:00 am–1:00 pmLunch - Buttercup Bistro
11:15 am–12:45 pmDisplay Room/Internet CafĂ© 
11:30 am–12:30 pmSpirit of Close To My Heart Alumni Luncheon (by invitation only)
1:00–5:30 pmBusiness Classes/Create & Take
7:30–10:30 pmClosing Banquet (dinner included)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...