Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Close To My Heart Extravaganza Artwork - "Party"

Board Images Removed
(submitting for a couple of contests)

Detail Images
(you can click on the images to see them larger) 
Create custom glitter dimensional elements by first coloring them (using re-inker and a sponge dauber provides an intense color, while sponging will create softer colors), ink dimensional element with Versamark, sprinkle with a mixture of clear embossing powder and Prisma Glitter and then heat emboss. Watch for cool color variations based on how long heat is applied.

Enhance regular brads with Liquid Glass and Prisma Glitter. Cover each brad with Liquid Glass, sprinkle with Prisma Glitter, allow to dry before attaching to your project.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your new blog design Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...these are amazing!! Love every single thing on the board...especially the bling pennants though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the prisma glitter accessories on this board and the colors rock! I am now a follower. Stop by sometime at http://trishamorton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for posting comments - love the lovin' :)

    Corinna - It is so funny I thought you had run off with my catalog b/c I missed you returning it. I found it when I was packing up the booth, lol ;)

    Charlene -
    Thank you, I just visited your blog and left some love for you. Very talented! I really liked your "celebrate card workshop."

    Jayma - Thanks for visiting! The pennants were a blast to make and are my favorite right along with my birthday boy layout. This was the funnest board by far for me.

    Hey Trisha - Thank you so for stopping by, I just got back from your blog and boy do you have some great tutorials!

    I am still trying to figure out how to respond individually to ensure that you all see them - does anyone have any tips. And for some reason my blog still isn't email me when I have comments (unless I turn on moderation). Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...