Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Creative University Altered Clipboard & Girls Night Out

This is just one of the projects that I created while away at Creative University taught by Denise. Look at those rolled paper roses (coming soon - YouTube tutorial). I love how Denise added Glitz to the roses, they really sparkle in person! *Click on the image to see it full size with more detail.

REMEMBER: Tonight is our first Girls Night Out at my house. Join us 6 to 10pm for four hours of creative bliss. If tonight doesn't work out for you, I'm also offering another GNO on Friday night, same time. You are welcome to bring any projects you are working on. Email me at CreatewithChristine@msn.com or call me at (425) 413-4280 to RSVP.

Shop Online 24/7 at www.CreatewithChristine.com
If you haven't already, click here to sign up for my newsletter.


Join my Close To My Heart team during February and achieve Straight to the Top, you will receive a cash rebate of $129 on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100 in select product credit rewards. That's a total retail value of up to $491 in products and business supplies fo FREE, plus another $300+ in commissions! Your kit's free, your select products are free - how fabulous!

It doesn't stop there, I reward all of my Straight to the Top Superstars ... (you'll have to visit my website for all of the juicy details).


3 comments:

  1. Your clipboard is gorgeous! I'm so jealous that you were able to attend CU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo - I can't wait to make one of these!!! SOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! Your roses turned out so nice! Thanks for the fun GNO! It's always so nice to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...