Monday, February 7, 2011

Fun Sweetheart Wall Hanging & Answers to your Questions

Created by Christine David (inspired by artwork by a fellow Consultant)
This wall art was so much fun to create! On Friday night, I'll be teaching 10 girls how to create their very own. I sure hope they love it as much as I do! Want to make one of your own, I used these supplies:

- Sweetheart Workshop Kit
- My Creations Cube
- Kraft Color-Ready Borders
- Buttons Pink Assortment
- Buttons Red Assortment
- Colonial White Waxy Flax
- Black Ribbon Rounds
  (these are just $4 right now)
- Headline Alphabet
- Tulip Ink Pad
- Cotton Candy Ink Pad
- Black Ink Pad
- Sponge Daubers

Want to earn rewards on all of your purchases? Become a member of my new budget club.

Now let's wrap up this post with answers to a few of your questions (remember everyone who asks a question about being a Consultant will receive a prize - read all about it here.)


My question:  Did you get started as a hobbyist or as a regular consultant?  It would seem hard to start just selling from the beginning.  What strategy do you recommend? Sheila H. - GA

When I started I don't know if I really had "plans," I thought I'd just try it out and see if it would work. I never imagined that it would turn out to be one of the best decisions of my life. Within two weeks of receiving my Consultant kit, I held my jumpstart party where I enjoyed being both the Hostess (earning free products) and Consultant (earning cash). The first party is actually probably the easiest, you are simply inviting all your family and friends over to support you in your new endeavor.

What concerns you about selling from the very beginning? Are you worried you don't know enough people? Won't know enough about the product?...

Is it hard to find customers? I love crafting and making cards but I don't have many friends and family who do? Michaela H (please email me your address)

You know what when I joined, I had two friends who "sort of" scrapbooked or made cards. Add to that, I was a new stay at home mom and didn't get out much. Six years later, I have met more people than I could have ever imagined, both online and in person. I just read that Scrapbooking surpassed Gold in 2007, one in five households has someone playing golf; one in four has someone involved in scrapbooking! I am more than happy to share with all my team members how to continually meet new customers.

"I noticed on your calendar that you have 'Creative University' coming up.  Is this something that the company puts on or is it your upline? Is it open for all demonstrators or only supervisors/directors?  Thanks Christine, I would love to hear other questions being ask and the answers - will you be posting them on your blog?" Sherry R. - Allyn, WA

Creative University is an event put on by a fellow Consultant and it sells out super, duper fast. As a Close To My Heart Consultant you'll be able to attend Convention - the best retreat/event ever!  This year Convention is at Disneyland and promises to be magical! 

For my ladies local (Washington), I will be hosting a weekend retreat in early October. Registration should open early March and I'd love to have you join us. Space is very limited, so plan ahead to register early. We had such a blast year that the ladies are still talking about it!

I'll be posting the answers to the questions on my blog throughout the month of February.

Shop Online 24/7 at www.CreatewithChristine.com
If you haven't already, click here to sign up for my newsletter.


 Join my Close To My Heart team during February and achieve Straight to the Top, you will receive a cash rebate of $129 on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100 in select product credit rewards. That's a total retail value of up to $491 in products and business supplies fo FREE, plus another $300+ in commissions! Your kit's free, your select products are free - how fabulous!

It doesn't stop there, I reward all of my Straight to the Top Superstars ... (you'll have to visit my website for all of the juicy details).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...