Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's for my Sweetheart

I'm lucky to have three sweethearts for Valentine's day - these rather easy to complete goodies are for Conner to take to school. This year he asked me to create special Valentine's for his classmates. He informed me before bed that he'd like to take them to school the next day. I have to say that I am glad that I made these as easy as I did and I *only* had 25 to make, so that I could surprise him in the morning by being completely done. They received a vote of approval, we carefully "stuffed" in the backpack and I made a quiet wish that they'd actually make it to school in one piece (with the candy still inside).

Shop Online 24/7 at www.CreatewithChristine.com
If you haven't already, click here to sign up for my newsletter.


Join my Close To My Heart team during February and achieve Straight to the Top, you will receive a cash rebate of $129 on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100 in select product credit rewards. That's a total retail value of up to $491 in products and business supplies fo FREE, plus another $300+ in commissions! Your kit's free, your select products are free - how fabulous!

It doesn't stop there, I reward all of my Straight to the Top Superstars ... (you'll have to visit my website for all of the juicy details).


1 comment:

  1. Great cards! It's hard to believe you made them so quickly :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...