Monday, February 28, 2011

Join us for Card Class: March 7th @ 6:30

Card class features 3 fun gift card/money holders this month for just $5.00. These are a few of the cards I had the opportunity to create while away at Creative University. All cards were designed by Sheila and even as I was creating them I was getting excited for our card class and the opportunity to share the designs with you.

New to class? Enjoy your first class free!

Bring a friend and receive a prize out of my goodie basket!

Budget club members attend this class for free with their minimum monthly order.

RSVP Required: Christine (425) 413-4280 or CreatewithChristine@msn.com

Shop Online 24/7 at www.CreatewithChristine.com
If you haven't already, click here to sign up for my newsletter.


Join my Close To My Heart team during February and achieve Straight to the Top, you will receive a cash rebate of $129 on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100 in select product credit rewards. That's a total retail value of up to $491 in products and business supplies fo FREE, plus another $300+ in commissions! Your kit's free, your select products are free - how fabulous!

It doesn't stop there, I reward all of my Straight to the Top Superstars ... (you'll have to visit my website for all of the juicy details).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...