Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Join us for Card Class: February 9th @ 6:30

Inspired by the wonderful Lisa Stenz
Sweetheart heart envelope - perfect for Valentines!

Starting this month, card class will feature 3-5 cards or small projects (such as this darling valentine treat holder) for just $5.00. You are only seeing two of fun projects that we'll be creating, because my camera jumped off my table in the process of taking pictures of the valentine treat. So, please join us Weds. to see the extra project in person :)

Budget club members may attend this class for free with their minimum monthly order.

RSVP Required: Christine (425) 413-4280 or CreatewithChristine@msn.com


Edited 2/8: I was just asked is the "let them eat {cup} cake" is a Close to my Heart stamp set. I'm happy to share that this stamp set comes with the Fan Fare Workshop on the Go! It is a must have stamp set - I'm sure you'll see lots more artwork from me using it :)
Shop Online 24/7 at www.CreatewithChristine.com
If you haven't already, click here to sign up for my newsletter.


Join my Close To My Heart team during February and achieve Straight to the Top, you will receive a cash rebate of $129 on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100 in select product credit rewards. That's a total retail value of up to $491 in products and business supplies fo FREE, plus another $300+ in commissions! Your kit's free, your select products are free - how fabulous!

It doesn't stop there, I reward all of my Straight to the Top Superstars ... (you'll have to visit my website for all of the juicy details).



1 comment:

  1. Very cute. And I really like the cupcake sentiment. Is that a CTMH stamp?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...