Monday, February 28, 2011

Last Day: Consultant Kit Rebate Special

Today is the last day for this phenomenal special. I will be home all day to answer any questions you have about becoming a Consultant on my Get Creative team, email me at CreatewithChristine@msn.com or call me at (425) 413-4280. 

Join my Close To My Heart team during February and achieve Straight to the Top, you will receive a cash rebate of $129 on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100 in select product credit rewards. That's a total retail value of up to $491 in products and business supplies fo FREE, plus another $300+ in commissions! Your kit's free, your select products are free - how fabulous!

It doesn't stop there, I reward all of my Straight to the Top Superstars ... (you'll have to visit my website for all of the juicy details).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...