Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Simply Scallops by Close To My Heart

This has been one of those weeks where my to do list is longer than humanly possible to complete, but that is okay because tomorrow evening I am heading off for a fun creative weekend away. My buddy Alicia is going to pick me up tomorrow after work for our trip to Coeur d'Alene Idaho. With a rather long drive ahead of us, I am sure we are going to have hours and hours of laughter. I can hardly wait!

When I return, I hope to have lots of new artwork to share with you! In the mean time, I am going to share another snazzy video and artwork by the Close To My Heart art department.

Shop Online 24/7 at www.CreatewithChristine.com
If you haven't already, click here to sign up for my newsletter.


 Join my Close To My Heart team during February and achieve Straight to the Top, you will receive a cash rebate of $129 on your New Consultant Kit, plus $100 in select product credit rewards. That's a total retail value of up to $491 in products and business supplies fo FREE, plus another $300+ in commissions! Your kit's free, your select products are free - how fabulous!

It doesn't stop there, I reward all of my Straight to the Top Superstars ... (you'll have to visit my website for all of the juicy details).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...