Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Carnage

What an amazingly busy Easter this was! Conner had a blast and I'll have lots of pictures to share, but I will only post one tonight since it fits Jenn's Friday Photo Challenge. We are pretty worn out here and still have a few other things to do before we head to bed.

After attending Conner's first Preschool Easter Party and Egg Hunt, he rather quietly watched cartoons in our living room while I was chatting on the computer. I thought that he may be eating a few pieces of his candy...but this was the mess I was greeted with. It was even worse in person! Can you tell I am a scrapbooker? I often wonder what our children think when we choose to take pictures of the mess rather than yell at them for creating it, lol.

3 comments:

  1. I just love your little guys sandal laying in the floor without its mate. I miss my little guys, my boys are 14 and 16 next week. I always loved walking through the door and somones lonely shoe would just be laying in the middle of the floor. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a day that I needed to hear something like that. I know that I, too, will miss these moments in the future. Mondays are always a bit rough around here. Thank you for giving me a new perspective today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks to me like somebody had a fabulous time with their Easter goodies! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...