Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oooh, I was naughty, no more HSN for me...


Yes, I do have the Wishblade...for the moment. I will be selling it for a good deal (hopefully to a friend who has had it on her wishlist for awhile). I was caught by the HSN - Pazzles bug. Believe it or not, I watch HSN for educational purposes. They do a great job showing off product and giving you the reasons you need it, so I study their techniques (lol). Well, they finally got me and got me big time. This was a big purchase, but one that I look forward to sharing with all those that come join me for crops. It is set to arrive on the 23rd (which silly them is a Sunday, so I'd say it'll actually arive on the 24th). I'll be sure to post some new creations with it as soon as I receive it.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you do with your new toy. You will probably make me want one too. I love toys like this. Why do you want to get rid of your wishblade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on HSN, also. I resisted, but am sure one day I'll regret it! Have a great time playing with your new Pazzles! It looks like so much fun!!!
    Heather :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I had to get one this weekend too! I can't wait to get mine and see what you create with your new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the pazzle at the portland oregon scrapbook convention a couple of weeks ago...I so want one and I am mainly a stamper...this is an amazing machine! I am so jealous! Have fun girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...