Monday, March 10, 2008

Passion...

I have discovered a passion for photography and over the last several years have learned more than I could ever expected. I am still searching for classes that are worth the money and ones I can afford, however until then I'll be doing the best I can to learn on my own. I already shared one picture of Ella from her birthday party, but I knew before I left her house that day I had a project that I needed to complete for her and her mommy (Jenn). Yesterday, I finally got the time and here is the finished project - it is a 10" x 20" storyboard that I created using a tutorial on Jessica Sprague's site.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!

    I can't wait to see it in real life! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job!

    Hugs,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...