Monday, March 24, 2008

Pizza Fun Tutorial - Contest Results

Awhile back I posted my Pizza Slice card tutorial and offered a contest for the best saying to go inside. It looks like no more entries are coming in, so I am proud to announce the winner is ClearlyInspired! You have won a slice of pizza and a few deserts, so email me your address and I'll get your goodies in the mail.

ClearlyInspired posted:
* Slice of Heaven
* You're my pizza pie
* You take the pizza (you know instead of cake)
* Kiss the Cook
* For your cherry pie - QT pie
* You're invited (for an invitation_ to a pizza party)
* For Congrats card - Mama Mia!
* ENJOY!

If you missed my tutorial, you can catch it here Pizza Slice card tutorial or on my Close To My Heart website at www.CreatewithChristine.com.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I can't believe I won! Oooo, and to get the cards you made...yeah! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...