Leslie, Nona and Jamia.I've been tagged by
Seven random or weird facts about me...
1. I hate turtle necks. I find them to be torture. There is this weird thing I have with things around my neck, I feel as though I am choking. In my senior year of high school, I actually skipped class to go home and change out of a sweatshirt with a neck that was too tall.
2. I'm a night owl and my favorite thing to do in the middle of the night is re-organize. Okay, not so much now that I have a hubby and two little boys. This staying up until 2 am and waking up with Conner is killing me.
3. I am actually very shy! Everyone snickers when I say that as if they don't believe me. But truthfully the thought of going out with a group of people makes me panicky! I have learned to be outgoing because I don't want others to feel out of place or uncomfortable.
4. It seems that I have a face that screams..."talk to me and tell me your entire life story." No joke, I have people who don't know me tell me the strangest things. Actually my oldest sister and Mom both have the same problem. No matter where we go, people stop and talk to us. In California on our way back from the zoo (a couple of CTMHers and I were riding the bus) and some crazy lady started telling me about how her grandkids were dead and her kids were ripping me off by claiming government money when they shouldn't. I didn't say a word to her, really, she just kept going. My friends thought it was hilarious!
5. Some of my favorite memories are from when I was in show choir in Jr. high. I loved singing and dancing. From time to time I long to do it again. Someday when I get over being self conscious, maybe I'll try out for theater.
6. I have always teased that I'd want to be a photographer in another life. Looks like it might get to be this life after all. *No, I don't believe in other lives. People have been telling me for awhile that I take good pictures, from time to time I believe them. Now I have requests to take pictures for pay, unbelievable!
7. I met my husband in a unique way. We both drove yellow mustangs. I saw him drive by my house on the way to work one day and I remember thinking to myself, "I have to know that guy!" Later I found out what high school he went to and I left my number on his car. He called me back, wanted to know who I was and why I left my number. We must have clicked, because three months later we officially began dating and have been together ever since. That was way back in 1996.
Okay so the rules are...
Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random/and or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here those who I chose to tag (I'm going to have to leave it at three): www.ilovethisscrap.blogspot.com, www.kismettea.blogspot.com, www.myscrappinplace.blogspot.com.