Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lovin' My Pazzles - Uppercase Living No More

I have always been so tempted by the Uppercase Living designs (they do decorative vinyl for your home), however because of their high costs I never purchased anything. They still have some designs I just love, but I think I can do without them until I can figure out how to do it on my new Pazzles Inspiration cutter. This is a sample I made up from UL inspiration last night. I couldn't figure out where to put it, but my paper cabinet worked perfectly. It was so super easy and I love the results!! My mind is just hopping with ideas for this in my new house (when it is finished). Until then I think have some great gifts in the works, lol.

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, I need to play more too. Keep the ideas coming. I love your blog and you have been tagged. Go to my blog to see the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!!! Can you explain exactly what you made with the Pazzles Inspiration? Is it a stencil? A vinyl cling type thing?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra -

    I cut the design out of vinyl that has a sticky back. The best thing about it is that it will remove easily when I am tired of looking at it.

    Do you have a Pazzles Inspiration? I am thinking that if I can figure out how, I'll start sharing my files I create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I think I am going to make some of these for my boys' bedroom window. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...