Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Online Video Tutorial (Pizza Fun) + Contest

I have been wanting to invite my neighbors over for a pizza night (my hubby makes great pizza dough) and thought it'd be more fun to send an invitation than to send an email. That got my creative juices flowing and I came up with this fun little card using my scraps.

Now for the CONTEST: Leave a comment with your idea for a "cheesy" or fun saying to go on the inside of this card and I'll reward the best one with a special Blog Goody from my scrappin' stash!



Shop for the supplies at www.createwithchristine.com.
  • 4" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock
  • Barn Red Cardstock
  • Black Cardstock
  • Olive Cardstock
  • Brown Bag Cardstock
  • Exclusive Inks Markers: Black & Barn Red
  • Any brand white gel pen
  • Coluzzle Mat
  • Coluzzle Swivel Knife
  • Coluzzle Circle Template
  • VersaMat
  • Sanding Kit - Block
  • 3D Foam Squares
  • Bonding Memories Glue Pen
  • Microtip Scissors

10 comments:

  1. How about:

    Please be our guest
    As hubby makes the best
    Please be our guest
    Pizza pie is our quest
    Please be our quest
    I will clean the mess.

    Can't get sillier than that! LOL

    darlene
    djstamper2003 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come for a slice of pizza pie, stay for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food is "cheesy" but the good times and friendship aren't! Come by for pizza and fun!
    Mary P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Invitations! How about. . ."Let's Pile on the Fun with a Pizza Party"

    OR, if there was a birthday or even general celebration/gathering of friends & neighbors, the inside could be written/stamped/typed....

    WHAT: "Let's slice up some fun to celebrate (whatever the celebration gathering may be at the time)....

    DATE & TIME: (of course this is the date you choose for the event)

    WHERE: "Home Slice Pizza Parlor (and then your home address). Instead of saying 'RSVP'... write "Say Cheese?" and then give your phone number.

    We love making homemade pizza on the grill....I'll have to remember this one for myself *wink*!

    Have a ton of fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. * Slice of Heaven
    * You're my pizza pie
    * You take the pizza (you know instead of cake)
    * Kiss the Cook
    * For your cherry pie - QT pie
    * You're invited (for an invitation_ to a pizza party)
    * For Congrats card - Mama Mia!
    * ENJOY!

    If I think of more, I will post again. I just love these! I think these will be on my to do list. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come and Eatza
    Little Pizza!
    There will be so much to try...
    We will Eatza
    Lotsa Pizza,
    So please stop on by!

    Enjoy..
    Amy (CTMH Bulletin Board)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! This is incredible and so creative! Thanks for making the video so we could see how you made the card!! =)

    Not coming up with any funny sayings right now, I'll have to sleep on it, lol!

    -Shannon Niziolek
    sniziolek@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheese join us...
    That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let's pile it on!

    Good neighbors, no matter how you slice it!

    cindy.royal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...