Sunday, March 2, 2008

Friday Photo Challenge - Ella Bean's 1st Birthday

Ella is so darned cute! She was the perfect model celebrating her 1st Birthday. This is just one of about a hundred photos I took of her today that I love! For the first time, I filled my memory card at one event...taking over 230 photos of darling Ella Bean. Happy Birthday Kiddo!

This picture has what I have to say is excellent composition and so it serves as my submission for Jenn's Friday Photo Challenge - Composition.

And now I have one more to share! I got a chance to try out some online tutorials at Jessica Sprague's Blog and had a blast. Still some tweeking needed, but too cute not to post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! She is HILARIOUS!!! That face just cracks me up! Thank you so much for taking all of those pics of my sweet Ella! They are beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thanks again, you're the best!

    Love ya lots,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one amazing picture! Great Job!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...